“Works like a dream”
FIND OUT WHY YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS ALREADY KNOW – SEDATION DENTISTRY IS CHANGING THE WAY PEOPLE GO TO THE DENTIST.
Many people avoid going to the dentist. Some are uncomfortable, anxious or even afraid. Many don’t have time for multiple appointments.
If this sounds like you, you need to know that you are not alone. There are millions of people, just like you, who are not getting the care they really need. But there is an answer – sedation dentistry.
Sedation lets you stay relaxed and comfortable throughout your whole appointment. And even though the procedure is actually a form of conscious sedation, when the visit is over, many people feel like they slept through the whole thing. Most patients have little to no memory of their appointment. And best of all-with sedation dentistry, you’ll probably need fewer appointments!
Who is sedation for?
Sedation is right for anyone who wants a comfortable and relaxing dental experience, it is especially useful if you:
- Have dental fears which make you delay or avoid dental treatment
- Have had a bad experience at the dentist in the past
- Can’t get comfortable at the dental office
- Can’t stand the sights, sounds or smells of a dental office
- Can’t sit still during a dental appointment
- Have problems getting numb, making treatment very painful
- Need a lot of work done and don’t have time for several appointments
- Have a bad gag reflex
- Have extremely sensitive teeth
- Hate needles and shots
While not everyone feels they need sedation, it seems most people know someone who does. Do that person a huge favor and tell them about us!